Steam Beta testers wanted!
That’s right, you too could be playing the latest version of Freedom Fall, complete with new levels, new animations, and new ways to die! You will become part of an elite team testing for bugs and have fun doing it! Are you ready for this challenge?
All you need to do is send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
Twitter (if applicable):
Facebook (if applicable):
Google+ (if applicable):
You will also need to attach your System Configuration.
How To Find System Configuration
Mac OS X
1. Search Spotlight for the “System Information” application
2. Click “File”, then “Save”
3. Include the file as an attachment in your email.
1. From the desktop click: Start > Run (or windows key + r).
2. In the blank text field of the window that appears type “dxdiag” without the quotes. Press run or hit enter.
3. Another window should appear titled DirectX Diagnostic Tool. Near the bottom of the window click on “Save All Information…” A popup should appear with a progress bar, this may take a few minutes.
4. After it completes a dialog should appear asking you where to save the file, I would recommend saving it to your desktop (automatically selected) with the default name and file type.
5. Include the file as an attachment in your email
We don’t have a working Linux build at this time, but if you are interesting in beta testing Linux (and have access to steam under Windows or Mac OS X) let us know in your email!
Have fun, and happy gaming!